Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The last breath of summer

 
 
Sometimes a bit of fresh air, is all you need to clear your mind and cheer up. The day these pictures were taken, I had been in a crappy mood, when my dad suggested me to go out and take some pictures. So I went down to our local "park", and I did not regret it! It was a beautiful autumn day! Even though it was chilly and the wind was rather cold, the sun was shining and it kinda felt like the last day of summer.
 

 
The cutest little boy came and stood next to me while I was photographing, and he reminded me so much of the boy I used to babysit when he was feeding the swans with bread, and laughing like crazy when they came close to him. A fearless little fellow :)


 
It almost looks like these swans are forming a heart, but in reality they were actually fighting for the bread... funny how pictures can sometimes be decieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment