Monday, September 3, 2012

Florida

 
During my family's summer-holiday this year we went to Florida for 10 days. My dad's colleague Tammi has a beach house there so we stayed with her, her husband and her daughter, Rachel. It was a closed community with many big mansions, so it was really different compared to the places my family and I usually stay on holidays, since we uually go backpacking.
We had extremely nice and warm weather, but every afternoon we had around 30 min of heavy rain and sometimes thunder (see the picture above, which was taken just before the rain started).

 
From left: Me, my brother Victor, Rachel and my brother Marcus


 
The entrance to the beach

 
The beach where each family had their own chair

 
My dad took this picture of me that I don't really like, but the light just looks amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment