Wednesday, September 26, 2012

From the corner of my balcony...

Now that the days have gotten shorter, I wake up to see the sun rise almost every morning, and it's so beautiful. The only thing is, I'm tired of the same view, with the same trees, so even though my balcony have the best view you can get in my house, I'm in need of somewhere new. One day, I will get myself together and get up early so I have time to snap a couple of pictures, and not be late for school. But in the meantime, here are some pictures I took this morning:


 
These two pictures (above and underneath) was taken the same place, with a few seconds apart, but with different settings on the camera. I just found it kinda cool how clearly you can see that the setting the camera is on really makes a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment