Friday, October 26, 2012

Inspiration

Lately I've been super busy with homework and assignments, so I haven't really had a chance to post anything.... and then now when I wanted to post some pictures from my lovely trip to Helsinki, I don't have my memory card with me, so that will have to wait.

In the meantime, I will share with you a couple of pictures I have seen random places on the internet, which has inspired or fascinated me.


As you can see this picture was actually found on 9gag... I was quite amazed to see something this serious on a page like that. The picture is beautifully made I find, and it "says more than a thousand words"
 
Light
 
I find this kinda scary, but yet somehow fascinating
 
Beautiful street art that makes ordinary objects look amazing
 
 
Simple, yet detailed illustrations
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment